NY

Posted by Lola 
NY
June 05, 2005 01:27PM
Popped into London to buy a skirt, couldn't find any I liked. So thought I'd drop by New York on the way home and get one! Sounded like a good enough reason to me. So having spent several days going at breakneck speed around the city, getting lost, missing things out, I wondered if there was a scheme where you could 'hire' a New Yorker to rush around with you?
Re: NY
June 06, 2005 07:26AM
Hi Lola,
I don't think we've been asked this question quite like this before. Big Apple Greeter is certainly one way to get around and see the city and outer bouroughs. But one needs to plan ahead for their free greeeter guide. I just recently met someone that does exactly what your asking for specializing in boutiques and such. I'll try to dig up her name. But if you looking for someone to 'rush' you around, well I've been known for getting to A to B in record time allowing the subways are working. I'm KM and I publish AANY.
Re: NY
June 06, 2005 10:24AM
Hello KM, this Big Apple Greeter sounds just what I need, or indeed your self. When in a city like New York for a short break it doesn't do to waste time, and I did some of that I'm afraid. But not next time! Downtown, Uptown, Eastside, Westside, Upper, Lower, and that was just Manhattan. So confusing for someone like me who got lost at LHR.
Thank you for your reply, I look forward to hearing more about it.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 3