Statue of Liberty/Elllis Island tour from New Jersey

Posted by MargeInMD 
I know from New Jersey this tour stops at Ellis Island first, then goes on to the Statue of Liberty. Since we are doing the observatory tour, with a specific time to be there early, is it possible to do that first and then go back to Ellis Island without having to pay for the ferry again? Can you just stay on the boat? I think I remember reading this somewhere before but I can't find it now. I also tried calling Circle Line and I keep getting cut off. Thanks for the help!
What's the name of the Jersey tour company?
Re: Statue of Liberty/Elllis Island tour from New Jersey
May 20, 2005 09:36AM
According to the website for the New Jersey parks , there are 2 phone numbers for information. Have you tried these numbers... (201) 435-9499 or (212) 262-5755.
Good luck.
As long as you stay on the Circle Line ferry or on the islands, you will not have to pay again. You can navigate back and forth to which ever island you want to first. Their website is www.circlelinedowntown.com and customer service number is 866-Statue4
I finally did get through to Circle Line at their 866-Statue4 number, and yes, they told me we could just stay on and go back again. I'd like to get the observatory tour over first (since it has a set time) and then go back to Ellis Island and take our time there. One less worry! smiling smiley Thanks a bunch for the help!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 36