This is a super random question....

Posted by NYCchic 
This is a super random question....
May 12, 2005 03:59PM
I don't know if anyone will have any kind of an answer to this but I will try anyhow. I like to run a few times a week and always see people out walking their dogs and wonder if there is anyway I can be set up with someone that has a dog but can't physically exercise it. My apartment (and work schedule) don't allow dogs and I absolutely love them. I would love an opportunity to run with a dog (better at setting a pace) and help someone else out. This is so random but I have wondered about this for a while now. Thanks for any input you can share!
KM
Re: This is a super random question....
May 12, 2005 04:02PM
What part of the city do you live in?
Re: This is a super random question....
May 12, 2005 04:07PM
Technically called Morningside Heights (West Side: 110th Street). If there is anyone on the West Side I could definitely do it on Saturday and Sunday. Ideally would be close to me of course but beggers can't be choosers! smiling smiley Anything would be great!
Have a look on Craigs List under etc jobs, people are always looking for dog walkers/runners.
that is the kind of question that we love! Good luck!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 6