Woodruff

Posted by Anke 
Woodruff
May 11, 2005 01:34PM
hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy woodruff in New York.
Thank you for your help!
Best,
Anke
Kelly M
Re: Woodruff
May 11, 2005 01:51PM
what's woodruff?
May 11, 2005 02:18PM
I only know the plant Sweet Woodruff which is blooming beautifully in the yard at the moment. It is used to make wine. If that is the case than I think our New Yorker of The Month can help her out.
May 11, 2005 02:30PM
Crkey, you're good Salsa...
Anke
May 12, 2005 09:17AM
Thank you, Salsa, that is exactly what I am looking for.
May 12, 2005 12:33PM
I planted mine last year and it did not look like much, but that was after spring. It now looks fabulous and my son even commented on how nice it looked. Perfect for dry shade. Can't wait till it totally fills in the spot.

Don't be afraid if it goes totally dormant, it will come back.

I love to garden Kazza, just no time for it! Would have loved to have been out while I was in sleepless mode last night. Maybe I need a miner's lantern1
May 12, 2005 01:11PM
Crikey, my dad's coming into my mind a lot today, as he had a few of those lanterns...old pitman! I've been gardening today..well, when I say gardening, I really mean trying to look after the odd flower in the wilderness of weeds. It's been a gorgeous day here today. That's it, that's summer been and gone.
May 12, 2005 02:27PM
I have tons of weeds that need to leave soon. Lut's family is coming from Brazil a week from today. Saturday will be slave day for the kids, house and yard. Sunday is Volkswagens on The Green. We go every year. My son is working hard on his 69 bug. I love it, but so need to be in the yard this weekend....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 6