Karen Taylor, Daisiegee, Lisa, Cozz

Posted by Salsa 
Re: Karen Taylor, Daisiegee, Lisa, Cozz
May 11, 2005 04:55AM
Yup, we'll be appearing Off, off, off, off, off, off, off Broadway in the summer of 2029 winking smiley
Lozza is a horrible sounding name to be called! I suppose you're known as Mazza!!!
I took the Cozzer in honour of Kazza, us posting challenged have to stick together!
Salsa, I registered on the old board and had problems logging in when the new board started, which is why I changed to Cozz.
Kazza
May 11, 2005 06:53AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COZZER... hope you're having a good one. Please empty a very large glass of something delicious for me.
Yes happy birthday Cozzer, will you be toasting with some of the Dutch wine that you gave us? If so be careful, I tried some recently, pretty potent stuff. And no, funnily enough, I'm not Mazza, that is usually reserved for Marilyns, I'm Rea, but that is just a family nickname.
Happy Birthday Cozzer! I hope it's full of sunshine and flowers. My most favorite people have May birthdays. Eat, drink and be merry!
May 12, 2005 06:20AM
Thanks one and all for your birthday best wishes.
No, I didn't have a glass of anything more potent than a coffee as I was in school till 22.30! And dinner was a canteen meal!!! Me and hubby are going out for dinner Saturday though, so I will make up for it then.
Marea, remember you can also use it as paint stripper or toilet cleaner winking smiley
May 12, 2005 06:25AM
My Dad used to make wine that had very similar properties......
May 12, 2005 06:27AM
.... ahh those were the days smiling smiley
My grandad made elderflower wine, I love elderflower wine.
May 12, 2005 08:17AM
It wasn't pleasant to my palate...it used to take the lining off your throat..he liked it though bless him!
May 12, 2005 09:08AM
Bet his teeth were nice and white though!
I thought I might clean the oven with it before I move out, leave it nice and clean for the next tenants.
Betoracle or Oracle -- whatever!
May 12, 2005 11:40AM
Oh nooooo.... did I miss your birthday? Well, I'll send you a belated toast this weekend. It means I'll switch back to cosmos for the occasion, since I've been doing French martinis lately. But, in your great honor...!!! Happy Birthday! I haven't opened your prezzie yet, waiting for just the right gathering. It's potent, eh? Sounds good to me!

(Had to switch from Oracle because the registration got jumbled up. I'm just not clever enough to come up with new names all the time either.)
May 12, 2005 11:49AM
Yes , he had a canny set of gnashers. Terrible gut ache after a glass or two though !winking smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 7