shops

Posted by Jorina 
shops
April 23, 2005 05:03PM
Hi me and my friend are visiting New York next week...and we wanne SHOP TILL WE DROP...any body know some good places ??

We are two girls 22 years old and love Paul Frank/hurly/Carharrt/dc/dvs and other brands or skate clothes !! It doesn´t have to be a brand but thats like a exsample people who read this and understand what i mean pleace send me a email whit your best shops !!

thanks and see you next week LOL !!

Re: shops
April 24, 2005 12:38PM

Oh dear...you know what I'm going to say...don't you...?
April 25, 2005 05:26AM
No, what do you mean ?
April 25, 2005 06:52AM
if you go down the page a little bit you will see a posting called "a week in NYC"...there are lots of recommendations for shopping there. For you, based on what you said you are looking for, I would recommend that you walk down broadway, starting around 14th St. you will find lots of shops that you will like. Also, for sure go to St. Marks Place (a street in the east village.)
Betoracle
April 25, 2005 10:14AM
Here's a hint... It's a very big store (the world's biggest?) and it's in Herald Square. The store's founder returned from Navy service sporting a tattoo of a red star, and it later became the store's logo.
April 25, 2005 10:29AM

I know..I know...Please..pick me..pick me..I know which shop you mean...!
April 25, 2005 01:54PM
Didn't know the star thing, one of those interesting historical tidbits.
Kelly M
April 25, 2005 03:03PM
the Paul Frank shop is here:
195 Mulberry St, New York, 10012 - (212) 965-5079
(little italy area, take the 6 train to Spring St)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 4