jeckel and hyde restaurants

Posted by KimN 
KimN
jeckel and hyde restaurants
March 23, 2005 08:23AM
has anyone ever been to either the midtown location or west village location? any preference in location?
i have a friend coming to visit, and she is bringing her 11 year old daughter. we want to go to a restaurant that will be fun for her on Friday night. does this seem like a good idea?
Cindy
Re: jeckel and hyde restaurants
March 23, 2005 09:17AM
The west Village restaurant is called the Slaughtered Lamb 182 West 4th Street which was the first of the two themed spots. The street has more then one sex shop on it with fairly grahic merchandise in the windows. A sex ed experience? Never been to the one up town. From the looks of it from the outside looks much bigger then the lamb. Overall not a bad idea. Serrendipity for desert? While your at it check out 19 West 21st St., between Fifth and Sixth Aves., 212-627-5194, abracadabrasupestore.com or
104 Fourth Ave., between 11th and 12th Sts., 212-673-4546, newyorkcostumes.com
This would be a great way to start the evening.

March 23, 2005 10:59AM
Jekyll and Hyde Restaurant and Bar
91 7th Avenue South New York, NY 10014
Located at 91 7th Avenue South between West 4th Street and Barrow Street

The slaughtered Lamb also belongs to the same company that owns botj Jekyll and Hyde places.
Krissi
March 24, 2005 09:34AM
The Slaughtered Lamb is more a bar for adults, Jekyll and Hyde is more for families. Area-wise, the West Village one is more fun to go to, but in the evening there tends to be a lot of drunk adults (atleast there were when I went) Since you are bringing an 11-year-old I'd say the Midtown one is better. It was just more fun would be better, I think for an 11-year old.
December 04, 2006 04:26PM
Yea they'll love it. You may also want to try Mars 2112 check out the web site
[www.mars2112.com] it's a family resturant with the Theme of Mars, across the street from that a place called Helen's Stardust Dinner, it's an old fashioned diner where the staff jump up on the tables to participate in Karokee of 50's rock and roll and other songs. My daughter loved this place she was about 11 when I last took her and she recently went to Jeckle and Hyde. Good luck and Good Time.
Bruce
December 15, 2006 02:14PM
I think Bruce was refering to Ellen's Stardust Diner, here is the link in case you were looking for it. I have been there also, I would think it would be fun for kids.
[www.ellensstardustdiner.com]
July 21, 2007 07:48PM
Does jeckel and hyde have a website?
Mrvica
July 22, 2007 05:00AM
Jekyll and Hyde website:
www.eerie.com

My friend recommend also: The Galaxy, 15 Irving place and 15 St.(near Union Square)
www.galaxyglobaleatery.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 9