New York City Walk

Posted by Salsa 
New York City Walk
March 21, 2005 02:00PM
My friend Amie knows of my NYC obsession (am I a NYC'ophile?)and sent me this link today. Great photos. She saw the story in this months Reader's Digest. What a cool thing to do. Enjoy all.

www.newyorkcitywalk.com
Re: New York City Walk
March 21, 2005 02:33PM
Thanks for that link Salsa, I'm enjoying it tremendously.
March 21, 2005 02:35PM
I've just read about his talk on the 3oth of this month. I wish I could be there.....
March 22, 2005 10:54AM
Me too. I am doing a little version of his walk. Our neighborhood has become the object of many scrap offs and poptops in the past few years. Homes that were favorites on your neighborhood walk are disappearing and McMansions are going up in their place. I am taking photos of those that are left (and are my favorites) to submit to the neighborhood website. We lost our only Victorian cottage last month, and a lovely red farm house that everyone loved.
March 22, 2005 12:39PM
Good for you Salsa. It would be awful if there was no permanent record of these things.
March 22, 2005 12:39PM
Good for you Salsa. It would be awful if there was no permanent record of these things.
March 22, 2005 12:40PM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 3