Club/Bar

Posted by ceri b 
Club/Bar
March 21, 2005 05:04AM
Hiya,
We are 4 young adults travelling to the city in 3 weeks time. On one of the evenings the girls are going to a broadway show and the lads would like to go to Jay-Z's club - is it club 41? I was wondering the address of this place and if anyone could reccommend? Also one of the girls is only 19. Can anyone reccomend any clubs we could go to for dancing - she is aware she will not be able to drink!
many thanks
Re: Club/Bar
March 21, 2005 09:15AM
Jay-Z's club is 40/40 and it is on 25th Street between 6th and Broadway, basically on the corner of Broadway, I have not been there myself but have heard very good reports.
Krissi
March 24, 2005 09:37AM
I love 40/40, but it is pricey and while they will let the 19 year old in for dinner, I believe they won't let her in for later in the evening dancing. There's another club Limelight just a few blocks down that lets in 18 and over. For more information go to www.clubplanet.com
Kelly M
March 25, 2005 08:18AM
[www.getouttoday.com]

this may give you some ideas of places to go.
March 25, 2005 12:24PM
I checked with club 40/40 about access for those under 21 and they are allowed in during the earlier hours but need to be out of there by 10 - 10.30 pm.
Not sure how they are going to check this, but that is what I was told on the phone.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 8