Cafe Wha

Posted by Sue 
Sue
Cafe Wha
March 12, 2005 08:59AM
Can anyone give me some info on Cafe Wha ? I need to know if it is wheelchair accessible and if not..how many stairs ? What time should you get there on a Saturday night ?
Thanks New Yorkers
Kelly M
Re: Cafe Wha
March 12, 2005 04:56PM
I know a lot of people who really like this place. I'd get there by 9 or 9:30 on a saturday, definately before 10 or you wait in a long line. Doors open at 8:30. The phone number is (212) 254-3706. You should apparently make a reservation if possible. I just emailed them to ask about if the place is wheelchair accessible. I will post the answer once I get it!

actually, I just found this:
Show Times and Cover Charges:

Doors open and seating starts every night at 8:30

Fridays ($10) and Saturdays ($12): For our early shows, ALL members of your party must arrive by 9:15 to be guaranteed seating. For 11:45 shows we suggest you arrive by around 11:30 but no later than 11:45 to avoid waiting on line.

Mondays ($10): Reservations are held until 10:00

Tuesdays ($7): Reservations are held until 9:30 only.

Wednesday and Sunday (No Cover), Thursday ($5): Reservations are held until 10:00.
Kelly M
March 12, 2005 07:29PM
I got a response to my email asking if the place is wheelchair accessible. Here is the answer I got:

I'm sorry we are not wheelchair accessible, but we often accommodate
people
in wheelchairs. We always have some big guys at the door, and we're
happy
to help you carry the chair down the stairs. It's about 12 stairs, but
we'd
hate for that to keep you away. If you get to the front door, we'll
find a
way to get you downstairs.
March 13, 2005 09:57AM
Kelly..you are the font of all knowledge! In Britain, that is what is known as a Smart Arse..now THERE'S a new screen name! I would love you to meet my daughter and rub off some of your common sense onto her...are you going to be around New Year ?
Kelly M
March 13, 2005 03:09PM
hi Karen,
thanks...I think??
I probably will be around at new year...is that the next scheduled trip?
March 14, 2005 01:32AM
It is...David, Helen and I arrive on the 28th Dec till 2nd Jan.
Sue
Thanks Kelly
March 14, 2005 08:14AM
As always Kelly...you are a gem. Thanks so much for the info . You are such a help to this gimp on the gosmiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 3