Gramercy Park Hotel

Posted by Salsa 
Gramercy Park Hotel
February 24, 2005 05:47PM
A friend asked where we were going to stay this spring. I went to send her the link and saw they were closed for renovations. Then saw this article in Curbed which I thought was another good source for AANY'er patrons.

[www.curbed.com]

My heart is broken that is will no longer be a hotel. I would have loved to return after the renovation.
Re: Gramercy Park Hotel
February 25, 2005 08:19AM
We'll just need to get started on our own business, so you'll have a place to sleep at least! I think on your next trip you ought to try the place that Karen loves, Jack & Judy's B&B on the UWS.
February 25, 2005 09:25AM
Thanks O, I will Google it. I do love B&B's. It is funny that we both read the book Gramercy Park. Had to get our fix I guess. I saw that GMA showed the beautiful full moon we had last night.
February 25, 2005 12:02PM
Hi Salsa...it's www.jacksbandb.com. Not the largest of rooms, but very comfortable and the location is absolutely brilliant. There's a subway right at the end of the street. When my lottery numbers come up, I'm aiming for a nice little holiday place around here grinning smiley
February 25, 2005 12:14PM
...and another thing. I just pushed the button last night to reserve my flights for my next NY trip. Roll on December! Jack and Judys here I come!
February 25, 2005 01:57PM
Thanks Karen! December, eh? I would enjoy that time of year too. Another year.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 5