That was FUN!!!

Posted by Oracle 
That was FUN!!!
February 22, 2005 12:55PM
I had such a great time last night, I just want to thank all you fabulous friends -- old and new -- who were able to share an exquisite meal.
Re: That was FUN!!!
February 22, 2005 01:06PM
It was great, wasn't it. How did your photos turn out? We have a really good one of everyone.
February 22, 2005 01:41PM
I browsed through Jennifer's photos, and they are great! I'm hoping everyone posts on a share site (I like shutterfly.com) so I can print some of everyone's pictures.
February 24, 2005 05:50PM
yes, post them please so that Karen, David,and I can enjoy seeing you all. Did English Shopper show, or was he pulling your legs? He comes across as a great leg puller (as my daughter would say).
February 24, 2005 11:44PM

I was busy digging myself out of the snow in good old England!

February 25, 2005 09:31AM
Quite the storm Europe has had ES. Our little friends in Aviano, Italy were thrilled to get a snow day from school, and sent photos of their antics. Madrid was bombarded it seems.
February 27, 2005 03:24PM
Hi all,

It was lovely to meet some of you the other night at the famous (now I know why!!) River Cafe, wow doesn't even come close to covering it.

Well I've arrived back home in Wales and missing the hussle and bussle of New York already, the snow, Oracle and Sophie (next trip being planned as I write!!!) but not the chapped lips and cold.

I'm currently in the process of uploading all the photos to www.shutterfly.com (all 123 of them!!) I think I may need to post you all a URL link for you to access them which I will let you know as soon as it's done (about another hour from now).

I will be designing, creating and uploading my very own website soon devoted to all my recent New York trips and photos and for those of you who were at the River Cafe that chilly but wonderful February night if you want to e:mail me your photos I will add them too.

Hope to see you all again very soon.
February 27, 2005 05:01PM
Have finally finished uploading all the photos to www.shutterfly.com, please follow the link below or cut and paste into Explorer. Happy browsing, feel free to order or download any you like.

[share.shutterfly.com]
February 27, 2005 05:47PM
LOVED the photos! some really great ones of the Gates, and I love all the ones with Betty. Thanks for sharing.
February 28, 2005 01:50AM
Thanks for the link....I loved all the pictures, especially the Alice in Wonderland with snow..it looked gorgeous.
February 28, 2005 11:53AM
Jen, your pictures are fabulous! Thanks for taking the time to post them all. I really promise to post mine, even though they aren't nearly as good (or plentiful!). I did manage to get a couple of Gates photos from the 7th floor ladies room at Bergdorf's on Saturday... great view! Thankfully I wasn't the only crazy person up there, as The Times mentioned the terrific view from there.
March 01, 2005 10:36AM
Hiya all.
Well I have a free moment in between getting over jetlag (really hit me hard this time), my daughters sprained ankle, work experience, house selling, car repairs, school and visitors from GB.
I had a brilliant trip, thankyou all so much for coming out in Siberian temperatures to meet up with me.
Thanks to Oracle for being the babe we all know she is. Meeting you made my trip and gave me the feeling I had come home. I truly miss you and look forward to sharing a pastrami with you, not forgetting a few Manhattans. Maybe we can do the BMG next time though!
Marea, it was so lovely to finally put a face to the name. Your husband is completely charming and your sons are darlings, thank them again from me for joining us and I hope they got home OK.
Gerry, thanks again for coming out in such dreadful weather to meet up with us. I hope the painting is progressing nicely! Don't forget that the alcohol I brought over was pretty good at cleaning brushes if nothing else grinning smiley
The trip was awesome, even though the hotel was dreadful.
Saturday after finally getting a room I went straight to Kiehls on W66th, then on to Lane Bryant and Macys for a spot of light shopping. Dinner was bought at H&H Bagels. If you love bagels, you have to go here, they are truly yummy.
Sunday I headed up to Woodbury Common which was really great. The trip out of Manhattan was lovely, the countryside was beautiful with frozen waterfalls and frosty river next to the road. I thought Italians were maniacs on the road but they are nothing compared to you lot! Since when can you drive whatever speed you want in whatever lane!?? Terrifying!!!
Did a spot of shopping there, the jeans were a good price. Donna Karen had a 50% off everything day which was a nice surprise. There was an Orange County Chopper shop there with merchandise from the show. They were quite expensive though, for what they were selling. There is one of the bikes there that they made which is very pretty. You're not allowed to sit on it though.
Got back to Manhattan by 13.30.
Dinner has arrived then I'm off to school. Will write a second installment tomorrow!
This is going to be like a serial....

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 5