1 more big sleep!!!

Posted by Cozz 
1 more big sleep!!!
February 18, 2005 01:44PM
Just want to say I'm looking forward to meeting the gang! Going to pack nw and might even follow the advice I gave Steve!

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
Re: 1 more big sleep!!!
February 18, 2005 02:21PM
I just reconfirmed with the River Cafe for Monday at 6:00. I asked them to please arrange for clear weather, let's see how that goes!

Safe travels.... Jennifer arrived last night and has gotten a jump on filling the empty suitcases she brought. You've got some catching up to do. Can't wait to see you!!!

Yay!
February 18, 2005 02:33PM
Brilliant, thanks O.
Damn that girl! Tell her to keep away from Tiffanys!grinning smiley
Say hi to her from me will you?
Can't wait to see you O!
I'll meet you outside the theater Sunday at around 16.45 is this OK?
Gonna get offline now or I will never get everything done that needs doing!
Staying at the Quality Hotel on Broadway, so if you need to get in touch with me before then, you know where I am.

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
February 18, 2005 02:47PM
See you on Sunday! Or I might run into you before that in Zabar's.

Now turn off the computer and go to sleep.

XXX
February 18, 2005 04:07PM

..See you on Tuesday night!!
February 20, 2005 11:52AM
Oh nooooo.... you're back? If you're serious, we should absolutely plan a toast. Someplace with a view, perhaps?

Are you really coming back? Your credit card company's happy, I bet!
February 20, 2005 02:58PM
You just can't stay away can you ES.
February 21, 2005 12:25AM

You know what they say....

You can't keep a good shopper down!

February 21, 2005 01:22AM
Oh man! I am really missing out! ES too! you will really be having a big shabang. Have fun all! Karen what shall we plan for our virtual dinner
February 21, 2005 01:22AM
Oh man! I am really missing out! ES too! you will really be having a big shabang. Have fun all! Karen what shall we plan for our virtual dinner
February 21, 2005 02:35AM
Well, I've been studying the menu and wish the salivating had been virtual, but it was all too real! I fancy a knees up...a cocktail or two would set me up for ever(I sound like Mrs Bennett in Pride and Prejudice!!!!)
February 21, 2005 09:41AM
Hiya All!
Am typing this message at the Time Square Information Center.
Hope all is well whereever you are.
Thanks to the 2 Ks for my chocs and the brilliant T-Shirt! That was so cool of you guys! Hope Rome was brilliant.
Slava's Snowshow was a good laugh, clowns and mime.......sadly our O hates clowns and mimes!!!! Luckily the Cosmo's helped enormously!!!
Am psyching myself up for my international debut!!!
For all of you staying in Hotel 41 in the near future, make sure you get a room at the back of the hotel as there is building work going on on the front of the building.
Right, I'm off to see some sights before emptying Macy's again grinning smiley
Hugs to all
Lisa
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 5