FAO Salsa

Posted by Karen 
FAO Salsa
February 16, 2005 12:46AM
Not a question I know,nor anything to do with NYC but I hope you'll indulge me....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALSA !
Re: FAO Salsa
February 16, 2005 09:01AM
Happy birthday from me as well, hope you have a great day.
February 16, 2005 10:14AM
To the "R" in B&R's T&A B&B --

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear partner,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Big Hugs,
The "B"
February 16, 2005 10:42AM
Thanks everyone! It has been quite the morning at work. The girls were all around my desk with funny cards and presents. One of the girls was sharing the story of her proposal and showing off her ring. We were laughing so hard we didn't hear two of the guys calling on speaker phone. They came up to see what the party was about and if there was any food!

Karen, I loved my Hallmark card from you and David! What a lovely surprise! Thank you all for adding to my special day. Out to dinner with the family tonight for Mexican. I can't wait! I am in the mood for Taquitos el Carbon, or do I want my usual Mexican Hamburger smothered in green chili? Now that is something you will not find in New York!
Kelly M
February 16, 2005 12:16PM
Happy Birthday Rita!
February 16, 2005 01:47PM
The New York Times was thinking of you today, too!

[www.nytimes.com]
February 16, 2005 02:35PM
You're very welcome Salsa...hope you have a great day, and night!
February 16, 2005 03:39PM
Happy Birthday R.
Hope the Mexican was hot and the company sparkling!

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
February 16, 2005 06:07PM
Thanks again everyone! It has been a day full of laughter that is for sure, and that is the best gift I could have received. Time to go home and celebrate with the family. Thanks for adding to my day.
February 16, 2005 06:17PM
Oracle dear, I bought this book for the title Gramercy Park, and the great cover. It was not a great read (and not enough about GP), but it takes place in the time period we want to do B&R's T&A B&B. Let me know if you are interested, and I will send it to you.

[www.amazon.com]
February 17, 2005 11:31AM
I've read this book too! (Of course great minds think alike.) It was o.k., but I always knew while I was reading that she was trying to recreate T&A.

So, you survived another b-day? Dare I ask if hidden among your many presents was a little airline ticket?

February 18, 2005 05:47PM
Joe was chastising me for not being there this weekend with Lisa and everyone. I would have loved it, but in my heart I could not go with out my daughter. This being her senior year, timing was not right. I have had my mind going quite a bit lately as to when in May or June she and I will arrive. I so MUCH want to see Marea, but the timing of graduation (5-20) and family from CA and our exchange students family from Brazil tells me I will miss her. So gee guess I will have to go see her in OZ, with you perhaps?!

I am coming this spring no matter what. It was a promised present to my Maverick. My last hurrah to bond with her before she starts finding herself as a young adult.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 4