Room with a view.

Posted by Kelz 
Room with a view.
February 15, 2005 04:00PM
Does anyone know of any good restaurants with great views of the city? I'm willing to pay upto $75 each. Doesn't have to be posh and am open to all types of food. Have heard about the 'Rainbow Room', but only poor reviews.

Can anyone help?

We're going at the end of April if that matters.

Thanks.
Re: Room with a view.
February 15, 2005 05:28PM
The River Cafe is only slightly more expensive than what you wanted. It's in Brooklyn and overlooks Manhattan. I'm going next week so will let you know what the food and views are like when I get back.

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
February 16, 2005 04:18AM
Thanks Cozz.

It's my first time going to New York, so I'm getting really excited.
February 16, 2005 10:20AM
I think that $75 might cover most of the food cost, but if you plan on drinking as well, I've a feeling the price will go up considerably.
February 16, 2005 03:37PM
True but I thought she meant just for food.
YOu are going to love it Kelz!

February 17, 2005 10:26AM
Hey,

Thanks again for your help. Cozz, I'm actually a guy, but don't worry about it. Kelz is short for my surname.

Are there are restaurants in Manahttan with nice views? I'd probably go to The River Cafe during the day, for lunch maybe, but would love to go for a meal at night in Manattan.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the sights of New York, shopping, etc. I'm going with my brother, he's been twice before.

Any new sights or attractions you could reccommend for him as he's been to the usual ones twice now?

Only 61 sleeps to go!
February 17, 2005 05:31PM
Sorry Kelz! I thught it was short for Kelly!
Only 2 more big sleps for me smiling smiley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 3