lots of questions

Posted by ellen 
lots of questions
February 12, 2005 06:26PM
Hello,

What is playing on Broadway this year? Are the Clintons popular in New York?
I heard that New Yorkers sell the largest and most number of apples. Therefore, you're the Big Apples.

ellen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2005 06:23AM by askanewyorker.
Re: lots of questions
February 13, 2005 06:32AM
well, the state fruit is the apple (see the NY State Info page on this site), and for an explanation about the "Big Apple" nickname, see the FAQ page. It has nothing to do with selling apples. You want an entire list of what's playing on Broadway?? see www.theatermania.com
Leo
February 14, 2005 04:45PM
Are you talking about Hillary and Bill Clinton?
Hillary is a NY Senator and has relatively high approval ratings. I think Bill is still very popular in New York state and in New York City. This is a democratic state. And the city is even more liberal (which is quite unfortunate for those of us that work our butts of and pay very high taxes).

February 14, 2005 09:39PM
Hi Kelly,

Is www.theatermania.com a reputable website? There is 55% discount on The Phantom of the Opera broadway show, however, I'm kindda reluctant to purchase via that website.
February 15, 2005 06:40AM
I just bought tickets from that website, with no problem. I wouldn't worry about it.
Beatrix
the hot shows (from one who really doesn't know)
February 15, 2005 12:40PM
Spamalot
Wicked
Ave Q
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 8