Lap dancing clubs

Posted by Jase 
Lap dancing clubs
February 04, 2005 02:43AM
Would like to know the best lap dancing/pole dancing clubs in Manhattan
Red
Re: Lap dancing clubs
February 04, 2005 08:46AM
New York City is generally considered an expensive and not particularly raunchy place for adult entertainment, especially since the Giuliani years. You'll pay big for your classy gentleman's entertainment at FlashDancers, Scores, Tens and the Hustler Club, four very reputable places. My bachelor party went to FlashDancers, and everyone was well satisfied; actually, it turned out one of my friends had gone to high school with one of the dancers (small world!)
KM
February 04, 2005 11:14AM
In agreement with Red on Tens a.k.a Tens World Class Caberet. I called a college buddy when I arrived to NYC, had not spoken to him since college. He told me he owned a club. So I went to visit him. Velvet ropes, huge guys out front wearing tuxes, one named Vinnie. Well it just so happened my buddy owned Tens, still does. And I ended up working there for a year as the host. That's another story. As Red mentioned $$$ and reputable. (strange world!)
Krissi
February 04, 2005 11:22AM
I've heard Scores is a good place to go.
February 05, 2005 08:48AM
There's a new image for you, KM!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 3