WOW!!!!!!

Posted by Marea 
WOW!!!!!!
January 31, 2005 10:17PM
Very impressed, thought I had gone to the wrong site at first, congrats KM, you said it was going to be a big surprise.
KM
Re: WOW!!!!!!
January 31, 2005 10:24PM
Thanks Marea,
Still getting use to it. Working out the quirks. More to come. Look forward to seeing you soon!
January 31, 2005 10:29PM
Wow is right! Can't wait to go exlporing. I thought I was at the wrong place too! Nice job KM & Kelly! Only thing I noticed different is I can't write my email address out at soandsoatyahoodotcom, which helps keep SPAM harvesters at bay who go to public websites to steal email addresses.
kelly
February 01, 2005 12:52AM
I am over in germany right now and just logged on! yippee! it´s up!
February 01, 2005 01:35AM
Crikey..what a shock. My usual link wouldn't open the page, and I thought the site was down at first...then thought I had gone into totally wrong place. Having fun working my way around.
Mrvica
February 01, 2005 02:28AM
Congratulation KM... I'm surprised - that's new, fresh, very good page
February 01, 2005 03:36AM
Blooming heck! This is dead posh 2xK!!! I'm gonna have to do my hair in future ;0)
February 01, 2005 03:45AM
Hmmm, I'm now Lisa instead of Lisa van Mullem!! OK, I can live with that as long as everyone knows it's me, or should I go for my 28 year long nickname of Cozz?
Red
February 01, 2005 07:42AM
Holy cheese. Wow.
Cozz?
February 01, 2005 10:10AM
Lisa, you are known as Cozz, cause why?
Oracle
February 01, 2005 11:04AM
Holy Gazimbas!!! This is GREAT! Just one thing, where are all the photos?

(Guten abend, Kelly!)
Re: Cozz?
February 01, 2005 03:29PM
Because my maiden name is Cosslett and during kindergarten the kids shortened it to Cozz. When I go home, they still call me Cozz!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 4