woodbury common

Posted by sarah 
woodbury common
January 30, 2005 07:03AM
is it worth a day out? ALSO , how often do the buses run on the way back?

thanks
Re: woodbury common
January 30, 2005 09:54AM
I went sarah, and was very disappointed there aren't many bargains, not "real" bargains and the Neiman Marcus Last Call shop was rubbish nothing more than a junk shop.

It was a complete waste of a day and there are plenty of good bargains to be had in other shops.

Obviously that is just my opinion and some people will love it, but if I was going again (and I am in September) I wouldn't waste a day going to Woodbury Common.

[www.shortlinebus.com]
[www.expresstrails.com]

those will tell you the schedules for the buses

Have FUN
January 30, 2005 10:15AM
hi,
is this the one in new jersey ? i would like to go to ny mid of march..any special things going on on these dates ?
thanks a million
hannah
January 30, 2005 12:42PM
This would be the one in upstate NY, Central Valley to be more precise.
About an hours drive from Manhattan.
January 30, 2005 02:55PM
thank you peter,

so it is better to go to the one in new jersey. i remember now: the name ist jersey gardens. this is a nice outlet.
January 30, 2005 07:49PM
Personally I am a big fan of Woodbury Common, go there everytime I am in Ny.
Never been to Jersey Gardens though.
February 01, 2005 03:50AM
I went to JG last year and thought it was quite good really. Indoors, so a good place to visit in the winter. Play areas and huge food court, so good for people with kids.
I'm going to WC this visit so that I can compare the two. I doubt I will need more than half a day there as I don't go round every single shop, just focus on what I am looking for. I did JG in around 3 hours.
February 04, 2005 09:43AM

Here's the link to the shops in Jersey Gardens.

[www.jerseygardens.com]
April 29, 2005 09:54PM
I am planning for my trip to NYC in May. Looked through the websites of both woodbury commons and Jersey Gardens and I find myself more acquainted with the brand available at Jersey Gardens?

SHould I give Woodbury Commons a miss? The only brand that I want which is not available at JG is Coach. Are there discount stores in Manhattan for Coach so that I wouldn't have to pay so much get to get to woodbury commons?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 3