www.KidsnightonBroadway.com

Posted by KM 
KM
www.KidsnightonBroadway.com
January 27, 2005 01:03PM
Sounds like a great site. My friend Pat Addiss whoes producing Little Women just told me about it. Has any one seen the play?
Oracle
Re: www.KidsnightonBroadway.com
January 27, 2005 01:28PM
Haven't seen it but heard it was pretty good.
January 28, 2005 04:49PM
And I thought I told you about it! {pouts}!!!
Oracle
January 29, 2005 08:20AM
Did you see "Little Women?" I didn't think it was playing when you were here. Please don't pout!!! Have you gotten any Bwy tickets for your upcoming trip? (Soon....yay!)
February 01, 2005 03:57AM
Pouting about the site thing O. not the show ;0) I know, I'm childish :0)
No, it wasn't on when I was over but it looks like a goody (saw it mentioned on TV not so long ago, might have been on BBC World or CNN, can't remember.).

I don't know if I will be seeing anything other than Slava, I'm kind of busy with the kids every evening except the Monday of course when we are going to the River Cafe (I can not wait!!!), they are going to see Chicago again. I'm trying to get the PTB (powers that be) to agree to me taking our Art group to a comedy show on the Wednesday evening as I think they would love it.

I am counting the days till I finally arrive. It will be good to get a break as I am in the middle of exams and we bought a new house last week and have been choosing tiles, bathroom and kitchen etc ever since.
Uncle Tony
February 01, 2005 08:54AM
You did tell us! I don't know KM was thinking smiling smiley

Free kids Broadway tickets
Posted by: Lisa van Mullem (---.dsl.hccnet.nl)
Date: January 10, 2005 07:02AM

Just came across this online. Definately a good thing if you're in town with kids on these dates.

On Kids' Night on Broadway, kids age 6-18 get to see a Broadway show for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult. KNOB participants can also experience the behind-the-scenes magic of Broadway at a free fan festival at Macy's Herald Square. Come hang out with the hottest Broadway stars, enjoy cool interactive activities, and much, much more!

Kid's Night on Broadway goes onsale Saturday, October 30th.

Show dates are January 25, February 1, February 8, and February 15.

Participating productions are:
Beauty and the Beast
Fiddler on the Roof
Hairspray
La Cage Aux Folles
Movin' Out
Rent
Wicked (0nly on 2/1)
Stomp
Cookin'

February 01, 2005 08:55AM
Ahhhhh, recognition grinning smiley
Thanks Uncle Tony!!!!
I do not know what tickets are left,but there are many shows partaking in this wonderful candy wrapper night.Only Feb 8th & 15th are left. It is a great deal. You buy 1 ticket & you can bring a child 6 -18 years free and you get 2 for 1 dinners as well at paticipating restaurants. Special $10 parking rates. A NYC bargain!
Broadway Shows:
Little Women
Rent
Brooklyn
The Producers
Avenue Q
The Phantom of the Opera
La cages aux Folles
Wicked
Movin Out
Beauty and the Beast
Fiddler on the Roof
Chicago
Brooklyn Boy
OFF Broadway:
Stomp
Cookin
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 6