For Lisa

Posted by Salsa 
For Lisa
January 21, 2005 02:10PM
Please keep an eye out for a cyber cafe near Bed and Coffee. Maverick and I are thinking of staying there when we come out.

Though we are also leaning towards The Gramercy. 1. Because I love it's old timeyness, 2. the park, and 3. To do more research for BETTY AND YOU KNOW WHO'S TIME AND AGAIN B&B.

The last time I was there, I really missed not having the computer to check in with my then new friends, or to ask a question.
Re: For Lisa
January 21, 2005 02:21PM
Thanks for the tip Salsa but I am now having to stay with Mum at the Quality to help her with the kids :0(
Which now means little privacy and time to myself but it will mean spending some extra time with my mother.
Though if she turfs me out because my father decides to come like he did a week before I left last year, I've told her she can pay for a room for me at the Mandarin as it's going to be about the only place with a room now The Gates are there for all to see!
I am still hoping to go to the East Side B&C next year. Ann seems like a lovely lady.
Re: For Lisa
January 22, 2005 09:27PM
Ahhh, another week with the kids. Well, it sounds like you had a blast last year, and if you end up doing it again, I am sure you will this time too! I like hangin' with the young ones myself. Do you do this every February?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 5