NY Marathon 2004

Posted by gkr09 
NY Marathon 2004
January 19, 2005 09:26AM
Hi there,

May be a shot in the dark - and i asked right when i got home on this forum with no luck as well but here goes....

we came over from scotland and ran the new york marathon with my stepbrother but we were dressed up - him as scooby doo - and me as batman. We saw quite a few people taking photos and calling out to us on the run - and were just wondering whether anyone on the forum was watching and took any photos or knew anyone who had any from that day which we might be in. The official ones weren't that great.

it may be that some people have just got round to getting films developed etc just before x-mas.

But also anyone who saw us and who might use this would be cool just to say hi!!

Had a ball in NY afterwards - some place - the only bad point was one night when i tried to get into some club in the meatpacking dictrict (sure it started with an L) and they wouldn't let me in cos i had my kilt on! apart from that i couldn't fault the place. Loved the atmosphere and the people were brilliant. Will be back one day! and toni's resturant in times sqaure was superb - best steak i think i have ever had!

anyway take it easy, hope to hear from some of you!!

graham aka batman!!!
Re: NY Marathon 2004
January 19, 2005 04:22PM
I remember and I searched like a woman possessed for hours going through countless photos but to no avail.
I've just been searching again and only found one pic of a batman with a green cape, so I'm assuming it wasn't you as Scooby was no-where to be seen.
January 19, 2005 05:20PM
OK, so first I want to know how much you love me...... come one......give momma some sugar!
I found one! Honest! It's here:
[community.webshots.com]
And I went through 67 pages of photo's!
Ha! I knew I'd find one somewhere!!!!
January 19, 2005 05:37PM
Lisa, you are bloody amazing.
January 19, 2005 05:39PM
Hey, when you are right, you are right!
Of course, I am now crosseyed and headachey... but I feel strangely content =0)
January 19, 2005 06:00PM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fabulous!!!

I've been looking too, now I'm glad I can stop!

You really are wonderful.

I have to leave now, catch up everyone tomorrow.
January 20, 2005 05:09AM
I know, I keep telling everyone but now it's in black and white ;0)
Glad to have been able to find one for you, shame it wasn't a full frontal though!
Kelly
January 20, 2005 06:53AM
holy cow, Lisa. I can't believe you found it. You're awesome.
January 20, 2005 07:23AM
Thanks Kelly, I'm sarting to blush!
January 20, 2005 09:28AM
lisa,

graham (batman) here - i cant believe you went to all that effort - you should be well pleased with yourself!! - cant believe you managed to get one!!

i clicked on just now expecting to see 0 next to replies!! but no 8 waiting for me - you must be a determined lady once you have set your mind on something!!!

thanks so much lisa, i loved the caption below the photo too - man it was hot!

Maybe speak to you later on

ta the noo

graham
Oracle
January 20, 2005 11:45AM
I am beyond impressed! Hey, Lisa, I lost a silver bracelet a while ago. I could use your help.

XXX
January 20, 2005 03:23PM
Try looking in your sofa O!
Wow, wouldn't it be spooky if it were really there!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 6