Orange County New York

Posted by Jenny Graham 
Orange County New York
December 07, 2004 09:09PM
Hi there,

A friend of mine is going to New York shortly and my husband is a great fan of American Choppers in Orange County, I have asked my friend if it's not too far out of the way if he can get me something from American Choppers for my husband.

Does anyone know if American Choppers Orange County is in or around New York City? If it is, would you know where.

Thanks alot for your help.

Jenny.
Re: Orange County New York
December 07, 2004 09:12PM
I think Orange County is in California which is the other side of the country from New York and I have no idea what American Choppers is.
Re: Orange Country chopper.com
December 07, 2004 09:18PM
Sorry I have just googled and found something, try www.orangecountrychoppers.com otherwise just use the google for what you want. I have a friend in Sydney called Jenny Graham, you're not married to Bob Irwin are you?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2006 06:58AM by (n/a).
December 07, 2004 10:45PM
There's also an Orange County in Florida and NJ.

From the Choppers site:
When you hear "Orange County" you may think of California, but the Hudson Valley boasts its own. And it's there, specifically in Rock Tavern, N.Y., where you'll find Orange County Choppers — about 80 miles from New York City.

It looks like it would be quite a detour. You can purchase OCC merchandise from their website.
December 08, 2004 03:46AM
Ameican Chopper is one of the best programs on Discovery about a family business making choppers (big motor bikes that make a really satisfying noise, with high handlebars). Love the program and love the bikes!
Red
December 08, 2004 09:40AM
Rock Tavern, NY is right next to Stewart International Airport (airport code SWF). It's a short taxi ride from that airport.

Obviously, it's best to visit that rural area via your own car (or motorcycle.) It's about a 90-minute drive from NYC.

If you can't drive, though, the best idea (probably) is to take Metro-North trains to Beacon Station, the Leprechaun bus to Stewart Airport, and a taxi from there.

[www.leprechaunlines.com]
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 5