Help finding a store/interior design firm

Posted by Lauren 
Help finding a store/interior design firm
November 04, 2004 11:05PM
I am looking for the website of a home furnishings store that provides interior design services. They had an online portfolio featuring their past design projects.

The name is Apartment something-or-other. I'm thinking it was a number, like Apartment 9, maybe? Anyway, I've done the best I can with searching online and have come up with nothing. The next step would be to go through all of my old old magazines to find the article where I learned of the business. And that is a task I'm not quite sure I am prepared to undertake. :O

I will appreciate any and all help!
Brian
Re: Help finding a store/interior design firm
November 05, 2004 08:17AM
[www.bloomingdales.com]
This might help
November 05, 2004 04:32PM
Thanks, Brian.

Does anyone know anything about the store I tried to describe? It is very modern, young/hip.

I am an interior design student and I like to keep track of the cool stores and interior design firms that I find. I wish I hadn't lost this one!

Thanks again
Brian
November 05, 2004 05:56PM
Actually I do. It's in Soho. I did a google search but to know avail. I'll be in Soho over the weekend and get you an email address. I believe its just called Apartment, and they do have funky furniture and a seperate design team.
November 06, 2004 12:51AM
Ah.. I would appreciate it so much! Thank you!
November 06, 2004 12:53AM
Ok... nevermind. I just found it! Thank you for your help!
November 06, 2004 09:54AM
Lauren, please post the site! I googled as well to no avail and would love to see the work they do!
November 06, 2004 11:25AM
Here it is! I just love the stuff they do - this is the kind of place I'd love to work for someday.

[www.theapt.com]#
November 06, 2004 02:31PM
Thanks for the link Lauren. I loved loads of things in the interiors bit. THe lights in the Thais restaurant were amazing. I loved the way the colours blended and merged in one of the apartments and the cupboard/stair thing to the bed was clever. I'm not sure if the one cupboard was actually wa weird shape or if the picture had been taken with a fisheye lens!
Brian
November 07, 2004 04:21PM
Yep thats it walked by it today, Sun, closed 212-219-3661
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 5