Parking & Dinner

Posted by kirb 
Parking & Dinner
December 16, 2002 11:14AM
I am comming to New York for the day---Sunday the 29th. Where is a good place to park my SUV? Also, any recomendations for dinner? What about the Rainbow Room? Is it still there? Any and all help is appreciated.
Power lunch
Re: Parking & Dinner
December 16, 2002 12:07PM
Kirb...The Rianbow room at Rockefeller center is an excellent choice.....Power lunch crowd....The four seasons also keeps the movers shaking....plenty of parking in the area....Chanterelle very nice....let me look up a few addresses and I'll get back to you
December 16, 2002 02:26PM
Power Lunch,

Phone numbers can be helpful as well. The parking of the SUV still concerns me though, I would want it for all day and I know some of the garages have low ceilings. Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

Kirb
Mr. NewYorker
December 16, 2002 03:40PM
Kirb,
Sat I joined my Uncle Robert and family at La Grenouille highly recommended 3 East 52nd street between 5th and Madison 212-752-1495 amazing flower arangements.....Rainbow Room 212-632-5100 49 W 49th street at the NBC Building.....Chanterelle 2 Harrison Street off of Hudson...never been but sounds very elegant.212-966-6960...Parking? The garages can handle all the Hummers they can handle your SUV. Cheers
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 4