airports

Posted by jarrelle 
airports
December 12, 2002 11:05AM
if i wanted to go to Queens, what airport would i want my plane to land at?
Simom
Re: airports
December 12, 2002 02:15PM
Either kennedy or Lagaurdia....where in Queens?
December 13, 2002 10:10AM
I was wandering if the subway goes from the Airport to Downtown Manhatten? I will be staying at the Ramada New Yorker. Can I take the subway from the airport to a station near the hotel?
John
December 13, 2002 11:40AM
Jason you need to specify an airport ....but yes public transportation is availabable from all airports...some more effecient than others. Newark is the bus $12.00 to Port authority...is very good...I'm sure you can take the bus from either Kennedy ot LG subwanot so effecient from these two airports.
Transport
December 13, 2002 06:38PM
hi,
the only airport that has a subway available right at it is Kennedy Airport, Take the A Train into Manhattan. From the A you'll probably have to transfer to the Shuttle to Grand Central at the A train Times Square stop, in order to get to the Ramada (if it's the one on Lexington Ave).

From Newark you can take a bus right to Grand Central.
Again, if your hotel is the one on Lexington Ave, you want to get to Grand Central Station and this is close to your hotel.

From Laguardia, you take a bus to the subway stop in Queens, I believe it's an R or N train. If so, take this to Times Square and then get on the shuttle to Grand Central.
Appreciative
December 13, 2002 11:11PM
Thanks Transport!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 10