train from Philly

Posted by James Itamura 
train from Philly
December 11, 2002 07:48PM
It must seem like a silly easy question but I'm from Kauai and a train is a mini adventure for me. Ill be in Philly and wanted to go to your great city (been there once for a few hours...was drop-jaw amazed the whole time) for a couple nights. How long is the train trip? Crowded? We'll have some luggage.
Aloha
Re: train from Philly
December 12, 2002 08:31AM
It's very simple....Jersey transit or Amtrack...cost around $20 for the local Amtrack without the stops maybe $35...$40....Suggestion if you like interesting archetecture...beautiful.... check out Princeton Universities campus..just get off at Princton Junction and take the dinky into town....let me know if your interested in this little side trip of a few hours, it would be well worth it....
December 12, 2002 11:37AM
This ask a new yorker is such a great service. Thanks so much for the advice.
Thanks
December 12, 2002 02:22PM
thanks James,
Please let me know if the Princeton idea is something your considering....Re: the city have a great time!!! Pass on the good word about us....Aloha!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 7