What's the winter like there?

Posted by Erica R. 
What's the winter like there?
November 18, 2002 06:21PM
Hi. My name is Erica. Before 911 i have always wanted to visit ny. i had no intensions of living there. after 911 i was craving ny! i guess you wuld say im a little obsessed. well now i want to move there in a couple of years. once im done with school and stuff. but i was wondering what's winter like there? i know it must be cold. but like is it beautiful? I have never been to NY b4 but my mom is planning on taking me up there soon.. I can't wait. I also am kinda wanting a penpal (15-16) that has lived in NY there whole life and wuld be happy to become penpals with me. Im from Florida. Someone please respond.

Erica
Winter wonderland
Re: What's the winter like there?
November 19, 2002 07:45AM
Erica,
Florida...well what can I say...it's warm? Come visit again soon. For me NYC in the winter is probably the most intense time of year. It's especialy dramatic when it snows. Nothing like seeing the streets white for a change , a nice departure from the dark, grungy, black asphalt. Winter is a great season aslo because of the Holidays and the crowd of people are everywhere...
November 19, 2002 06:26PM
thanks.. um.. can you tell me more about NY? i get really excited when people talk about what NY is like. I can't wait to go there!!!!!
sindy
November 22, 2002 08:03AM
very cold n sucky
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 15