visitor

Posted by redvette 
visitor
November 13, 2002 09:42AM
my wife and I and two freinds will be in New York the first week in December. We are staying at the Holiday Inn on 440 W. 57TH. This is our first trip trip to the 'Big Apple" We have tickets to see the Rocketts and would like some advise on restaurants in the area of our hotel or Rockerfeller Center

Thanks
Re: visitor
November 13, 2002 02:35PM
I think you best bet is to buy the latest version of the Zagat Survey - this will have all the information you need on restaurants and entertainment in the city.

One of my personal favs.....Asia De Cuba --- Madison Avenue -- it may be $$$ but worth it for atleast one night - hey maybe you'll run into the Donald...Ya never know!

Enjoy this wonderful town and be sure to tell all from your home town that we aren't as snobby or brutal as eveyone may think!

Thanks..

shelly
Mary Jo
Re: visitor
November 18, 2002 03:47PM
Hello...
I have a great idea for you.
I just tried it myself for the first time this past weekend:
ETHIOPIAN FOOD!
Before I went I thought "What's ethiopian food? a couple of beans and a glass of dirty water?" But...it's much more than that and a fun new experience for most americans too!
I think you should give it a try!
Go to the restaurant called Queen of Sheba, 650 Tenth Ave between 45th and 46th streets. It's not too far from your hotel.
that's the one I went to.
There is one more place: Meskerem Restaurant, 468 W. 47th St (between ninth and tenth ave).
have fun!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 14