One Week in NYC

Posted by pennylane 
One Week in NYC
November 09, 2002 08:52AM
If you only had one week to experience Newyork City what would things would you absolutely have do?
(and by experience i mean what it is like to live in NYC - not the tourist version)
Re: One Week in NYC
November 10, 2002 05:35AM
Sono stato una sola volta a NY. mi è rimasta tanto impressa che vorrei
tornarci. Mi puoi ospitare ? Ciao Mario .nadia wrote:
>
> If you only had one week to experience Newyork City what
> would things would you absolutely have do?
> (and by experience i mean what it is like to live in NYC -
> not the tourist version)
November 10, 2002 07:50PM
Great question.We're going to start out South day one at the Staten Island Ferry in Batttery Park. This is also the Wall street area. It's right there, so take a picture of yourself on 'The Bull' ,just climb on up. Be bold your in NYC. Than mosey over to the ferry. It's free and it's a beautiful view of the city and the statue of liberty.....once you arrive on Staten Island your asked to step off the boat for several min...or you could investigate Staten Island. Snug Harbor is only a ten min bus ride and has beautiful grounds....Statue of Liberty is also an excellent activity regardless of the tourist vibe. Then I would walk up town....I mean I would sincerely take a marathon walk and just take in the city. Destination could be Union Square or for the mote ambitious try Rockefeller center....regardless of the tourist aspect it trul a wonder to see....PS1 in Long Island city also must, Williamsburg Brooklyn were I live is very cool....a week is a great amount of time.....your welcome to call me along the way.....I've many other suggestions Always,
kennedy Moore 718-599-1752
November 14, 2002 02:03PM
WELL, I WILL GO TO NEW YORK NEXT YARS,I GUESS. I'M A TOURIST GUIDE IN BRASIL. I LIVE IN RIO DE JANEIRO. YOU KNOW THE RIO DE JANEIRO CITY?! IT´S VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!
November 15, 2002 02:06AM
If you only had one week here in NYC you should be sure to visit Lady Liberty. That is an experience that cannot be duplicated by anything. Truely a one of a kind deal. If you like art even a little I recomend the Brooklyn Art Meuseum. As a little girl I would dream of visiting New York and seeing a real Broadway show-on Broadway. I have lived that dream twice since I been here and it was everything I ever hoped it would be and more! Of course Times Square was fun too. I had lunch with my Boyfriend there just a couple of weeks ago. That, in fact is the very place where we met six months ago on a cool spring day in New York. I have been traveling around the country for 17months now and I have spent the last six months experiencing New York. That's the longest I have given any state and I have been to49 of them. There is just something about this place that I can't find back home (Sunnyside Washington). Though being on the complete opposite side of the country as my family and friends I do not find it hard to stay. In fact, Mom, dad, Alicia, and Joe if you read this as I am sure you will, I have found my new root. I am Going to Buffalo when I get back from Christmas, and I will be making a home for myself with my FIANCE, Brenton. I love you all. I love New York!nadia wrote:
>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 9