Sports merchandise stores

Posted by Richard 
Sports merchandise stores
April 29, 2004 02:31PM
Hi - I'm coming over from the UK in 2 weeks for a few days.
I'm a fan of NFL, NHL and baseball (will be taking a Yankees game in whilst in town).
I know there are Yankees stores in Manhatten but what I'm looking for is merchandise for the 3 sports that isn't for the NY teams....are there any stores that stock, for instance, Chicago Blackhawks/Cubs gear? Is there a NFL store in Manhattan?
Marybeth
Re: Sports merchandise stores
April 29, 2004 03:04PM
There is a Modell's at 51 East 42nd Street, I'm sure they'd have what you want. If you like basketball at all, be sure to go to the NBA Store at Fifth Ave and 52nd St. Also, there is the Mets Clubhouse Shop 143 East 54th Street (for baseball) or also The Yankees Clubhouse Shop at 245 W. 42nd Street. I've never seen an NFL store.
April 29, 2004 06:38PM
Modells are also on 6th Avenue at 34th Street (downstairs from Daffys), they have merchandise from many sports and teams.
May 01, 2004 03:15AM
Thanks - I'll check out Modells.
Checked their website and they have everything so hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for.

I'm not a basketball fan at all but I might end up with an order from a work colleague!
I am looking for an NFL store to purchase Pittsburgh Steelers shirts and hats for a youth football team. Are there an NFL stores in Manhattan or anywhere in New York. I've already checked out Modells and they do not carry Steelers merchandise in the store. Thanks for your help.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 5