Attack on 9/11

Posted by Maddie 
Re: Attack on 9/11
November 20, 2002 07:04AM
I've got a question too. How many of you know that the US have bombed more than 20 countries since the Second World War. Do you think that because one attack on your country gives you the right to bomb the families of the people who commited the crime. Maybe the Al-Qaeda terrorists were bombing your country in revenge for a US plane dropping high explosives on his or her's home and children. The same revenge that you want for the US civilians killed on September 11th.

Saddam Hussein is also a problem for you Americans. I DO know he is a sadistic maniac who has slaughtered many innocent people. Your government want's my countrymen, the British, to join you. I think you should go in, fair enough. Then maybe we should come in, say, 3 years after your countymen have had the crap kicked out of them, when one of our naval bases have been bombed by terrorists...

Remind you of any time in the last century?
December 03, 2002 07:45AM
How did the September 11 effect your style of life?
December 03, 2002 10:18AM
It did a little because I hate to think about how many people died gotta go!
Tex
December 05, 2002 01:03PM
If it wasn't for the Americans, you Brits would be speaking German
December 09, 2002 05:56PM
hey patrick i wanna do what you said! i am gonna build the twin towers! smiling smiley
December 09, 2002 06:00PM
tomorrow will always be different from today! no duh sherlock! america is so pathetic now that september eleventh has happened! if september eleventh happens again, im gonna laugh at how america is gonna crumble because FLAGS DONT DO SQUAT! THEY DO NOT BRING UNITY, HOPE, PEACE OR ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR A BIG PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!
December 09, 2002 06:04PM
thank god misty i am not alone! america pisses me of! flags! flags flags! seeing it now PISSES ME OFF!!!
December 09, 2002 06:05PM
sjoerd is my newest favorite person!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
December 11, 2002 12:08PM
Sjoerd,

Your response was very intriguing. I am a criminal defense lawyer but I believe wholeheartedly that a person is respponsible for his actions. 12 years for murder is ridiculous. sounds like Holland is a bit too liberal.
I live on Kauai which is an island in Hawaii.
December 15, 2002 06:56AM
Darrell wrote:
>
> How did the September 11 effect your style of life?

how old r u?
Can u write to me please?
greetings from Marta ; )
December 15, 2002 06:57AM
Darrell wrote:
>
> How did the September 11 effect your style of life?

how old r u?
Can u write to me please?
greetings from Marta ; )
December 15, 2002 10:38AM
james is correct! but james, are there flags everywhere in hawaii or are there just flags in certain places? because i go to hawaii every may and i love it there because the flags are only in certain places on oahu. flags are a big pain in the you-know-what in california!!!James Itamura wrote:
>
> Sjoerd,
>
> Your response was very intriguing. I am a criminal defense
> lawyer but I believe wholeheartedly that a person is
> respponsible for his actions. 12 years for murder is
> ridiculous. sounds like Holland is a bit too liberal.
> I live on Kauai which is an island in Hawaii.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 10