Betty, Kelly, KM, Red, Rita, etc.

Posted by Marea 
Yes it is vegemite and marmite are definitely acquired tastes.
Your more than welcome Marea
I forgot to include also that one of the best ways to eat Milo is to sprinkle it over ice cream, yummm.
Zew
Re: Betty, Kelly, KM, Red, Rita, etc.
April 15, 2004 08:13AM
Now were talking
April 15, 2004 08:16AM
Definately!
April 16, 2004 01:42AM
I am coming to NYC again to stay for around 6 months.... i am so happy to hear that u can buy Milo there as i was going to bring some with me along with the Vegemite. Where can u buy Vegemite in NYC????

The 3 things u can't leave Australia without....
1. visa.
2. Vegemite
3. Milo
You can get both Milo and Vegemite in China Town. Vegemite is also available at Wholefoods in Chelsea, Zabars (very expensive I believe) and various other supermarkets one of which is at 49th and 2nd.
NoBrainer
April 16, 2004 08:56AM
I'm up at Zabar's all the time, so I'll price it for you. For items that are carried there and at Whole Foods, Zabar's is typically half the price.
I haven't priced it at wholefoods yet, I still have my supply brought from OZ.
Milo is also extremely popular in South Africa and is delicious! I'm part South African and thankfully its widely available in the UK!
Marea can I also recommend a UK website that deliver worldwide that have an Australian foods section including Violet Crumble, Milo Bars, Tim Tams and much more!
They have lots of other countries on there too and as i mentiones the deliver worldwide! Good option to have if you get certain craving for home!
www.cybercandy.co.uk
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 4