40/40Club

Posted by Shamika 
40/40Club
February 04, 2004 04:34PM
Where is the 40/40 Club that Jay-z owns and are there any good hotel around it.
Re: 40/40Club
February 04, 2004 08:39PM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhell yeah girl
pip
January 19, 2006 09:35PM
Shamika Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is the 40/40 Club that Jay-z owns and are
> there any good hotel around it.

where is the 40/40 in a.c what block is it on i'm on my way donwn there and would like to know
January 20, 2006 08:17AM
40/40 is on 25th street on the corner of Broadway, there are some hotels just near there but I'm sorry but I don't know their names etc. but you don't need to stay near there, there are subway stations at 23rd and 5th around 40 metres away and also 23rd and 6th around 100 metres away which will take you to most places in Manhattan,
May 11, 2006 09:55AM
Shamika Wrote:
how much is it to get in?

June 05, 2006 06:35PM
Why does it appear that the receptionist are very passive to the consumers who wish to retrieve information? Also how do we find information about about giving a birthday party inside the establishment?
June 11, 2006 11:56AM
My question is what is the dress code at the 40/40 niteclub and how much 2 get in? What is New Yorks opinion on Jay-Zs club. What day should i come 2 see the MAN Jay?? Thank u so much!!! Jennie in CharlesTown West Virginia.
July 11, 2006 01:21AM
Hi Jennie;
I've been by the club, but I wouldn't think there's much of a dress code. Ask 500 nyers of their view of jay-z's club and you get 500 answers.
It's no surprise that if you visit the club, you'd grab a chance to see "the man". But......I ask you.
If you were "that man", figuritively, would you dine in a private room or out in the public view of everyone there?
Your chances of seeing Shawn Carter from your table to his are fairly slim if not impossible. It's possible to see him walking about the club, thats where you have to make yourself avaiable to "bump into him".

During my one week trip to Manhattan in April, I stopped by the buildings that has Universal Group (Def Jam offices), and Bad Boy Online, owned by Sean P. Diddy.
As expected, you couldn't get past the desk counter without having an appoinment or business there.

This means you have to create your opportunities to see him.

jennie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My question is what is the dress code at the 40/40
> niteclub and how much 2 get in? What is New Yorks
> opinion on Jay-Zs club. What day should i come 2
> see the MAN Jay?? Thank u so much!!! Jennie in
> CharlesTown West Virginia.

Jeff Smith
jeffreysmith@triad.rr.com
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 8