Bangalow 8

Posted by mic 
mic
Bangalow 8
December 01, 2003 08:02AM
Hello everybody

does anyone know the club Bangalow 8? If you do, do you have the address and the telephone? maybe a site as well?

many thnx.... see you aroundsmiling smiley
Re: Bangalow 8
December 01, 2003 08:12AM

Bungalow 8
515 West 27t h Street, Between 10th and 11th Ave
Tel: 001 212 629 3333

[www.worldsbestbars.com]
November 07, 2006 06:34PM
Hi New Yorkers,

I would like some advice so here goes...My very best friend is getting married in New York, October 2007 and I would like to take her and her new husband to Bungalow8 for drinks as a treat. It is an exclusive bar and would hate disappointment on arrival especially when we've travelled from London, UK. Is there a guest list or a contact email address for Bungalow8. It's times like these that I wish me and LiLo where best buddies!!!

Any suggestions please forward to me, I would appreciate all thoughts or ideas.

Thanks very much. And a bug hi from UK.

Jilly.xx
Krissi
December 01, 2006 02:25PM
Check out www.clubplanet.com to get on a list. Bungalow 8 is pretty darn exclusive though, so I'm not sure they have (or need) a list. Usually in this case, it is best to call and make reservations for a table with bottle service. Most places like this make you buy atleast 2 bottles of liquor, totalling anywhere from $500 on up.

Good luck!
December 01, 2006 03:07PM
Krissi? haven't seen you on here for what seems like ages. Welcome back!
December 03, 2006 03:46AM
Welcome back Krissi, where have you been?
December 13, 2006 09:01AM
THe key to getting in is to know the DJ. Another good way to get in is show up on an off night. I have been a couple of times to the place and though I know some people I would not say that I was the traditional VIP.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 5