Accent

Posted by Povlekana 
Accent
August 22, 2003 05:00AM
Can you explain to me how can people recognize NY accent? What is vmost typical for it?
michel
Re: Accent
August 24, 2003 02:27PM

i can not help you with your question,, but i saw your name and reacted.
so how are you Nevena,, you said you would love to join me for diner in a italian restaurant.. please tell me more about yourself, i am curious.
even though i live in holland and you somewhere in the states,, it could be fun to talk.
August 24, 2003 02:32PM
I don't live in the US, but still might want to go to Italian restaurants in NYsmiling smiley I am 25, somewhere in Eastern Europesmiling smiley
michel
August 24, 2003 02:41PM
so,, i assume that Povlekana is the same person as Nevena.
and are you female or not.. i think you are considering your name.
so do you live in russia or what?
August 24, 2003 02:46PM
yes. we are the same person... smiling smiley)) I am not in Russia... but Russianas girls are also beutiful... i am female
michel
August 24, 2003 02:55PM
ok nice to know that..
by the way i answered your questions, do you have msn or not
August 24, 2003 03:06PM
I do not have msn. Wanna chat ?
michel
August 24, 2003 03:52PM
yes Povlekana,, i want to chat.
too bad you don't have msn, do you know another way?
August 24, 2003 04:02PM
I will try to log in MSN . tell me your nomber there, or email adddress. please
michel
August 24, 2003 04:14PM
my msn adress is mccvanerkelens@hotmail.com..
you can send emails to that if you want,, and if you have msn then you can add me to your list of people, using the same name..
then when i log in on my msn , i will see that you have added me,, so i will get a question in my screen asking if i want to let you see if i am online,,,
then i say yes and we can talk private from that time on. how about that smiling smiley
August 24, 2003 04:18PM
Ok, but i don't have msnsad smiley(((( There's someone else logged on this and i don't know how to make my account!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 18