Hurricane Sandy

Posted by askanewyorker 
Hurricane Sandy
October 29, 2012 05:56AM
Hurricane Sandy grew stronger before dawn on Monday as it churned northward through the Atlantic Ocean en route to what forecasters agreed would be a devastating landfall, possibly within 100 miles of New York City.

[www.nytimes.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2012 05:58AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Hurricane Sandy
October 29, 2012 09:23AM
Happy to still have power here, I hope it stays that way through the coming storm. I feel sorry for tourists who are stuck in their hotel rooms -- no transportation and everything's closed.
October 29, 2012 02:33PM
My dear New Yorkers! I wish that Hurricane S. goes fast withaut damage. Be brave as ever you are! Love youthumbs up
October 30, 2012 07:25AM
As Superstorm Sandy marched slowly inland, millions along the East Coast awoke Tuesday without power or mass transit, with huge swaths of the nation's largest city unusually vacant and dark.

New York was among the hardest hit, with its financial heart in Lower Manhattan shuttered for a second day and seawater cascading into the still-gaping construction pit at the World Trade Center.

[news.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2012 07:26AM by askanewyorker.
Tatjana
October 30, 2012 08:27AM
Hello,
I'll go to NY on November 10th for holiday. Do you think everything will be ok till this date?
November 01, 2012 09:13AM
A little humor helps during this difficult time.

Live from the Hurricane

If you live in New York chances are good that my mother has already contacted you about the swirling Ragnarok of death which is Hurricane Sandy. If you haven’t heard from her yet, you may have noticed the subways shutting down. The storm presently racking New York City is “a gaping maw of death created read more »

[www.mightyheaton.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 09:15AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 15