Ticket not on file

Posted by Mike M 
Ticket not on file
February 19, 2011 04:54PM
Hello there. I received a cell phone ticket on 2/6. On the 15th I went online to pay, and there was no records of my ticket. The site instructed me to enter my email address and wait for a confirmation w/in 61 days that would instruct me when DMV receives record of the ticket. The problem is that you have to respond to the tickte within 15 days of receiving it to avoid license being suspended and late fees. Does it count that I did respond on the 15th to pay, but was unable to do so because DMV didnt receive it. Where do I stand at this point? I appreciate any information you can share. Thanks.

Mike M.
Re: Ticket not on file
January 18, 2012 02:12PM
Hey Mike I read your question on here and I also recieved a ticket and it's not file as well.When you recieved an email from the DMV when the ticket was on file, did you pay then? I dont want to get in trouble if the 15 days pass before they contact me. Please reply or email me I appreciate it!!
Re: Ticket not on file
January 26, 2012 05:22AM
Mike and Shelly We placed your question in Ask a New Yorker Traffic Lawyer thread where it was answered by Matt Weiss
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 12