Shop questions

Posted by Daniel 
Shop questions
September 21, 2010 03:08AM
In november we are coming to Manhattan. Of course, in our excitement we are googling all day long to find the best places in New York. We also stumbled on Jersey Gardens. I know its not in New York, but its nearby enough to take the bus and visit the mall. In another topic people stated; Why go to Jersey Gardens when you have a lot of stores in NY with bargains too. Well thats where my question is: I want to go to JG because they have a FYE and a Converse store. For what i have found there isnt a FYE or a Converse store in NY. Okee, i'm only using google, so i dont know if i'm looking in the right direction. I'm looking for store where i can buy some cds. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also a store where they sell Converse clothing would be nice smiling smiley

And another question popped in my mind: I need a new telephone. Now i heard that the telephones are much cheaper in the states then in the Netherlands. Is there a store where you can buy a telephone without a subscription to a telephone profider?

Many thanks in advance.
Daniel
Re: Shop questions
September 22, 2010 04:46PM
you don't need to go to jersey gardens to buy CDs or converse, for goodness sakes.
you will find converse everywhere you look.
CDs? There are some great stores in the village. Kim's, for instance. [nymag.com]

Jr's : [www.jr.com] (it's right by ground zero, in case you will be in that neighborhood)

Rebel Rebel at 319 Bleecker in the west village.[nymag.com]

don't spend one of your NYC-days going to Jersey Gardens, really.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 4