a cool place for dinner

Posted by Nancy Wright 
a cool place for dinner
September 18, 2010 12:12PM
I will be in Manhattan in about a week or so. I am looking for a good/fun/interesting/memorable place for my family to have dinner. I have a teen and a 9 yr. old. Please let me know of any great places to check out (and where I'll find them) Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2010 12:14PM by (n/a).
Re: a cool place for dinner
September 19, 2010 09:27AM
Hi Nancy,
Your in for such a great trip! Freemans is a totally cool spot. What else is on your agenda? see the following thread.

[www.askanewyorker.com]

Hiddden wonders of NYC
[www.askanewyorker.com]

Also in Soho... It's called The Broken Kilometer which is an art installation thats been around since 1979. Try to guess how many polished, round, solid, brass rods are lying on the floor

address 535 West Broadway

Go to the top of the Rock not the Empire State for the most amazing views of NYC Reason being, lines are much much shorter and you can see The Empire Statesmiling smiley

A walk through Central park is a must!!!

Brooklyn Industries is a great cool shopping experience for kids check it out...

[www.brooklynindustries.com]

I love this City!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2010 09:56AM by askanewyorker.
Re: a cool place for dinner
September 19, 2010 04:12PM
Freeman's, mentioned above, is a good spot:
[www.freemansrestaurant.com]

I just had my niece and nephew in town (age 12 and 10) and they loved pizza at Lombardi's on spring st and across the street, Rice to Riches for all kinds of rice pudding. We went and ate at both places twice while they were here.

what about spice market? [www.spicemarketnewyork.com]

or maybe better for kids and certainly cheaper, Sea : [newyork.metromix.com]

for lunch try Peanut butter and co: [ilovepeanutbutter.com]
Yummy (hopefully they are not allergic to peanut butter).
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 7