Willcall-tickets Yankee-game

Posted by Stonebone 
Willcall-tickets Yankee-game
December 29, 2009 06:33AM
June 12th my fiance and I are going to New York once again.
Last year we had tickets to a Yankees-game but unfortunately I had missed the date and we didn't make it.
2010 we would like to watch a game and it could be sunday the 13th.
Now my question is:
Last year I purchased tickets at ticketmaster.com as a will-call ticket - where can I purchase will-call-tickets as I would like to get it done in good time.
Thx in advance
Stonebone
Re: Willcall-tickets Yankee-game
December 29, 2009 02:15PM
Stonebone, you can actually print your tickets out at home and not worry about Will Call. Here is the Yankees site to do it at. I would not do it too much in advance in case you forget where you put them. Though your suitcase would be a good place winking smiley
[mlb.mlb.com]
Oracle?
December 29, 2009 02:29PM
If you don't print them, it's very easy to pick up at Will Call. There are signs directing you to it, or just ask any of the guards where the Will Call window is. You're asked to bring the same credit card you used to purchase your tickets.
December 29, 2009 02:33PM
Good reminder on the credit card Oracle
KT
December 29, 2009 03:25PM
Whenever I've bought Yankees tickets they haven't let me print them out ( although other teams have). The will-call option is very easy to use and as well as the credit card used for the purchase they have also asked me for photo ID
December 30, 2009 03:53AM
Thx for the info
When I access the mlb.mlb.com I can only purchase seasontickets.
Is there a place to purchase tickets for a single game?
KT
December 30, 2009 06:55AM
It may well be too early to purchase single game tickets as the schedules are not set in stone yet.
January 03, 2010 11:43AM
When will the single game tickets be available?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 6