Big Sleeps.

Posted by english shopper 
Big Sleeps.
October 29, 2009 09:12AM
I'm not allowed to mention it my end, but, only 7 big sleeps to go!!!!
Oracle?
Re: Big Sleeps.
October 29, 2009 09:54AM
Sleep well. I doubt you'll be getting much sleep over here!
KT
October 29, 2009 02:08PM
I wonder who can be the one not allowing it ? ;-) Can't wait till I'm on a 7 sleeps countdown!
Oracle?
October 31, 2009 08:53AM
I'm sure you're keeping up with the R&R Hall of Fame Concerts, but just in case...

[artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com]
October 31, 2009 01:39PM
Thank you!!

It looks like it was one heck of a gig! You Tube has got some great clips of Bruce and Billy Joel, and John Fogerty and a host of others! Thursday looks to have been a better event (for obvious reasons!!lol!) than Friday.

Only 5 big sleeps to go now!!
KT
October 31, 2009 02:38PM
It certainly did look a great event BUT my best bit would have been Ray Davies. Absolutely love him ! Off to see if YouTube has any clips...
October 31, 2009 02:42PM
the Hall of Fame Concert as airing on HBO on Nov. 29 at 8 pm eastern time for 4 hours.
Oracle?
October 31, 2009 09:37PM
That doesn't help me much, I don't get HBO. You'll just have to sing to me next week. (Uh-oh, that could be asking for trouble.)
November 04, 2009 08:00AM
Only one, yes ONE more BIG sleep to go!!!!!!

I'm beside myself with excitement! And, I've learnt to day that Bruce is playing The Wild The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle album in its entirety on Saturday night!!

What a shame Mell can't make it...but thank you for the lift too the airport. Don't forget to pick me up!

Oh, and i'm also looking forward to seeing Oracle and Kennedy on Friday evening.
KT
November 04, 2009 08:04AM
It goes withoput saying BUT have a fabulous time and think of me when you're raising a glass....smileys with beer
Oracle?
November 04, 2009 08:54AM
Kazza, if you had the benefit of all the alcohol that's been lifted in your honor, it'd be nothing but carrots for you!

ES...safe travels...see you on Friday!
KT
November 04, 2009 12:47PM
Don't mention carrots! ;-)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 17