Stuart, I hope you remember me from tonight - I left a black cashmere wrap in your taxi. We had a discussion about your website and also your son (who is straight) when I left your cab. YOu also shared that no matter what, things could always be worst.

Posted by Julie Leong 
Stuart, I hope you remember me from tonight - I left a black cashmere wrap in your taxi. We had a discussion about your website and also your son (who is straight) when I left your cab. YOu also shared that no matter what, things could always be worst. You picked me up at Madison and 74th and dropped my co-worker off at the Pierre Hotel and then you dropped me off at Elizabeth and Houston (far corner). Please let me know if you found it - I know for sure that I left it in the back of your cab. Another reminder - I had to change seats because one reclined and the other seat was uncomfortable. Thank you! Julie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 12