A little help please..

Posted by Bada Bing 
Bada Bing
A little help please..
November 08, 2008 12:36PM
My husband and I are taking our 8 year old autistic daughter to The Christmas Spectacular in two weeks. I need some suggestions for lunch within walking distance of Radio City Music Hall.

Thanks!
Oracle?
Re: A little help please..
November 08, 2008 02:45PM
It's touristy, but I'd recommend the Rock Center Cafe. It overlooks the skating rink on the concourse level. I suggest making a reservation.

There are two Burger Heaven restaurants. It's a local chain that makes very good burgers and also excellent salads, sandwiches, etc. The two are between 5th-6th Aves. -- one on 49th St. and the other on 53rd St.

Ellen's Stardust Diner isn't far, either. They're known for the singing wait staff.

You can get an idea of menus and prices on www.menupages.com. Just be aware that the prices are usually a little out of date.

Have fun, it's a fabulous show!
The above suggestions are good. If you're going on a weekday and don't want anything formal, there are lots of places downstairs at Rockefeller Center (concourse level) and delis on 51st, right next to Radio City. One of my favorite spots...a little pricier, is Alfredo's on 49th between 5th and 6th...Fettucini Alfredo is soooo good. Have fun!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 14