New York Apartments

Posted by Janmaree Schefe 
New York Apartments
April 12, 2006 12:15AM
My son was in New York last year and stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Times Square, he took a photo of an apartment building from one of the back windows of the hotel which was this really stunning old apartment building which was under renovation on part of the building. The photo showed the river in the background and the apartments had this very european top on it like spires and a crest and almost like a fairytale building with a blue roof sitting on top of the main building. What is it? I have searched many site on NY apartments and I cannot find it. Does anybody know the name of the apartments? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Janmaree Schefe
Brisbane Australia
Re: New York Apartments
April 12, 2006 07:51PM
Post a link to the photo. Shutterfly is a good resource. That way we can see it.
July 11, 2006 12:39AM
Very true.

Once you upload, post this photo of the building, it'll be easy for locals to tell you where it is and what it is.

Jeff Smith
jeffreysmith@triad.rr.com
July 31, 2006 02:19AM
OK, Guys, I have an apology to make he did not stay at Crowne Plaza Times Sq, but at the Crowne Plaza United Nations. I did see the building on Google Earth but I still dont know its history. Its very close to the hotel. Any Ideas?
Janmaree
August 04, 2006 02:16PM
Since it was the Crowne Plaza at the UN, I'm certain the building was part of Tudor City. Try searching for that. It's quite a famous pre-WWII developement.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 5