A trip in October

Posted by Jade 
A trip in October
August 25, 2005 09:39PM
Hi NY's,

I'm from Ontario, Canada. My sister and I are looking to come to New York for the first time in October. Is that a good time to come? We were looking into The Herald Square Hotel or the Hotel Metro. Were staying 4 nights 5 days. Any opinions on those places? Also we are really into shopping and spas any great places we shoudn't miss? We probably won't be back for a long time once we leave so were trying to get the most out of the trip. Any suggestions as to what we should do and where we should go would be greatly appriciated. Thanks so much.
Re: A trip in October
August 25, 2005 10:04PM
October is usually a good time to come to NYC. Weather is not hot but usually not cold either. By end of October leaves are turning Fall colors in Central park. Also many of the tourist sights are not too crowded.
August 26, 2005 12:49AM
Hi, I am also going to NYC in October. I've heard the autumn colors are amazing.

I found my place of lodging through TripAdvisoor.com Good resource to get reviews about places you might be thinking of staying.

Jade
August 28, 2005 12:14PM
So does anyone else have any suggestions? It would be helpful! Thanks
August 28, 2005 12:35PM
as far as spas go I would try to get an appointment with Bliss--they are amazing but you need to call in advance or you will never get a good time. The area you're staying in is very crowded as Macy's is right there but if you like shopping that's probably for you. Just don't forget to go downtown to do some shopping also. The little boutiques are where you can find some of the best stuff.
August 31, 2005 05:47AM
We are going to New York in October - in 4 weeks time and I'm counting the days. It will be my 3rd time in New York - I think its the best place in the world to shop - so much better than Ireland anyway and much cheaper. Do try and go to Woodburry Common Outlet Centre for a day - great place and good reductions too. Its soo worth it. We will definitely be going there. Have a great holiday!
Counter
September 01, 2005 08:12PM
How do you count your days? I did not know people in Ontario could count.
September 01, 2005 08:16PM
Ontario? trouble reading?
September 04, 2005 11:12AM
I'm not from Ontario - Ireland
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 21