Sporting games in October

Posted by Rik1965 
Sporting games in October
October 06, 2013 01:01PM
Hello, I am visiting NY from October 19 till 25. Somewhat ill planned because I am a big sportsfan and the baseball season is over and basketball hasn't started yet. I am going to visit Yankee stadium but also would love to see professional athletes in action. Any tips?
Rik
Re: Sporting games in October
October 06, 2013 04:31PM
There's ice hockey. The Rangers are playing the Devils on 10/19. They're playing in New Jersey, which is reasonably easy to get to, but if you've been traveling all day, it's probably too much for your first night. The Devils are playing the Canucks on 10/24, that might be better for you.

And football. The New York Giants play the Minnesota Vikings on 10/21. Your best source of tickets is stubhub.com.
October 09, 2013 10:53AM
(You're welcome.)
October 09, 2013 06:10PM
thumbs upThank you Oraclewinking smiley
October 15, 2013 06:22PM
A few things to add to Oracle's advice...Jets have a home game and you can catch a Knicks pre-season game. StubHub is great for sold out seats...but I doubt any of these games will be sold out (especially given the way the Giants have been playing-sad smiley

Jets - 10/20 Sunday NEW ENGLAND 1:00 p.m. CBS
Giants - Monday, Oct. 21, 8:40 p.m. vs. VIKINGS
Knicks - Fri, Oct-25, 7:30pm, vs. Charlotte (Preseason)

All October home game schedules here:
[www.nycinsiderguide.com]

Have a great trip!

Melissa
NYC Insider Guide
[www.nycinsiderguide.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 12