NYC weddings- what info do witnesses see when they sign?

Posted by nickcraig 
Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me what the witnesses to a NYC wedding would see when they signed the paperwork? Do they see the full license information of mothers name/place of birth?

Last time i was a witness (not in NYC) it was just a certificate of who was at the wedding + when? But looking online it looks like NYC might show all the info - does any witness read this stuff?

This might seem an odd question but one of my potential witnesses does not know my mother is her shrink + I\\\'d rather her not see her name on paperwork.
Any replies greatly appreciated.
Re: NYC weddings- what info do witnesses see when they sign?
May 19, 2013 10:27AM
I don\'t know the answer to your question, but as I recall, only one witness\'s signature is required. If that\'s the case, just have your other witness sign. If your friend does by chance see your mother\'s name, and if she says something, you could just act surprised. After all, it\'s a professional relationship she has with your mother. I doubt your mother discusses her patients with you, right?

One other idea is to ask your mother what her advice would be.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 4