Le Pere Pinard/175 Ludlow St

Posted by Denise 
Denise
Le Pere Pinard/175 Ludlow St
April 06, 2003 10:38AM
This french restaurant is right across the street from Max Fish.
Yummy Yummy Yummy.
Tables are a little close to one another, typical of a french restaurant, but that was the only thing that bothered me.
I was there on a Saturday night and it got quite crowded by 9:00 or so (full at the bar and the restaurant).
The vegetable soup was some of the best I ever had, and my friend got the mussels as an appetizer and said they were excellent.
Steaks were good, but I as an entree got the plate of cheese, fruit, veggies, and meats and it was soooooo good. I'd go back just for that...especially the pate.
It's a little pricey ($50 each I'd say, with a drink or two), but good for once in a while.
Kim
Re: Le Pere Pinard/175 Ludlow St
April 06, 2003 10:39AM
their brunch is good too, on the weekend.
also in summer there is a garden in back.
you are right, this place is good.
Also try
April 08, 2003 12:39PM
Belmondo Ave B - bet 6th st - 7th st
Casimir - Ave B - same
Jules - St Marks
Les Halles - 28th/Park Ave (best Fries)
Bistro-Marais in NYC! Very tasty food, nice atmosphere, affable staff, but the great "secret" is their prix-fixe "pre-theater" dinner special (5-7 every night).. at $13.99, fantastic! We had the terrine (vegetarian), mussels (magnificent!!!), chevre in filo, and the creme brulee for dessert. Best meal in many moons and I really like the little outdoor garden, too.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 6