Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CLUB GROOVE

Posted by Roger 
Roger
CLUB GROOVE
June 17, 2003 02:03PM
125 MacDougal at W. 3rd St. New York Telephone: 212-254-9393

Live Rhythm and BLues and free admission 7 nights a week!

[www.clubgroovenyc.com]

they serve some food, too...standard bar food like hamburgers, chicken fingers, quesadillas, etc

The band I saw there was called Need Mo Money, and was a combo of classic rock, blues, and even a little rap thrown in. I loved it, and would highly recommend this place!
Re: CLUB GROOVE
February 25, 2004 04:40PM
good afternoon

I was interested in your message because I' m fond of rock'n roll music.

My following question doesn't concern that music.
Can you help me ?

My son is coming to your so beautiful city in a few months.
I saw two years ago a french reportage about a chimpanzee in New York CITY (whose name was Jesse Jack) which served clients in a bar. That was so great and I would like too much that he could share that rare experience. That must be so wonderful to see that kind of prestation...

Could you help me by giving the name of that bar ?
Did you hear about it ? If not, How could I find that information ?

thanks a lot.

B. BRUYERE
Hi
March 05, 2004 06:40AM
Hello my name is Michael.I live in German in Rödental.I am eleven and my hobby is play foodball.I have got a brother.His name is Patrick.His hobby is play foodball,too.I play foodball by SG Rödental. Goodby.
June 02, 2004 02:55PM
great,great,great music!!!! i have visited the groove on several trips to the village from warren pa. the house band is excellent and downrite fun,the shake your booty contest is hilarious! you never know what music your gonna get but i promise it will be entertaining!!!
March 07, 2006 06:30AM
I disagree.

I live in Dublin Ireland - was in NYC at weekend.

I visited The Groove twice - Thursday and Friday. Bands were OK (just) but female bar-tender "tries" much too hard.

The booze quality is just about acceptable.

Will return to The Groove only if dragged back by wild horses.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 22